Marijuana SalesAward-Winng Representation
Marijuana Sales Defense Lawyers in Dallas
Defending Clients in Fort Worth, Allen, Austin & Denton
If you are looking for a seasoned and reputable lawyer to defend your marijuana sales charges, you have come to the right law firm. At Deandra Grant Law, Attorney Grant's knowledge and experience with marijuana cases is unparalleled. She has a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating, she is selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® lists of 2011 and 2012, and she is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory, which is the highest rating an attorney can achieve for ethical conduct and legal ability.
Dallas marijuana sales lawyer, Deandra M. Grant, is a proud member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers in each state. Voted as one of D Magazine's Best Women Lawyers in Dallas in 2010, you can have faith in attorney Grant's ability to defend your marijuana case!
Call (214) 225-7117 to secure representation from one of our experienced marijuana sales defense lawyers. We also serve clients in Collin County and northern Texas.
Cultivation & Sales of Marijuana
Under Section 481.120 of the Texas Controlled Substances Act, it is illegal to knowingly or intentionally sell or deliver marijuana.
An offense under this subsection is:
- Gift of 1/4 of an ounce or less – Class B misdemeanor, punishable by a fine up to $2,000, up to 180 days in jail, or both.
- Selling 1/4 of an ounce or less – Class A misdemeanor, punishable by a fine up to $4,000, up to one year in jail, or both.
- Selling 5 pounds or less, but over 1/4 of an ounce – state jail felony, punishable by a fine up to $10,000, between 180 and 2 years in prison, or both.
- Over 5 pounds, but not more than 50 pounds – felony of the second degree, penalties include up to a $10,000 fine, between 2 and 20 years in prison, or both.
- If 2,000 pounds or less, but not over 50 pounds – first-degree felony, punishable by 10 to 99 years in prison, and a maximum $100,000 fine if the amount delivered was over 2,000 pounds.
Contact a Dallas Marijuana Lawyer Today!
The penalties associated with marijuana sales are prosecuted harshly in Texas. Unfortunately, marijuana is a widely used recreational drug that is often used by normally law abiding citizens who have a lot to lose upon conviction. At Deandra Grant Law, we understand the full ramifications of a marijuana conviction and how it can impact all aspects of your personal and professional life. We stand ready to fight your charges and seek a reduction if not a dismissal in your charges.
If you are facing charges for any marijuana-related offense, we urge you to contact our Dallas marijuana sales defense attorney immediately to discuss how we would defend your case.
Real ResultsOur Clients Victories
Assault Causing Bodily Injury of a Family Member
Arrested for DWI
Thrown Breath Score Out
.17 Breath Test