As Seen OnAward-Winng Representation
Dallas White-Collar Crime Lawyers
Defending Clients Accused Of White-Collar Crime in Fort Worth, Allen, Denton, Austin, Waco & All of Northern Texas
White-collar crimes are non-violent, financially motivated offenses that are generally committed by high-salaried professionals for the purpose of personal gain or detriment to another. If you have been charged with any of these offenses or another white-collar crime, then it is essential to your future that you have skilled representation on your side to help you achieve the results that you need.
Dallas white-collar criminal defense lawyer Deandra M. Grant has the experience that you need on your side, and our team can work with you to pursue the results that you need for your future.
Have you been accused of a white-collar crime in Texas? Call Deandra Grant Law today at (214) 225-7117 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with our white-collar crime attorney in Dallas.
Types Of White-Collar Crime
The following are a few of the many different offenses that could be charged as white-collar crimes:
- Embezzlement — This offense involves taking funds from an account with that you have been entrusted with for purposes other than the reason you were entrusted with the account.
- Money laundering — Taking funds earned in illegal ways and passing them through an entity such as a bank to mask or "launder" their origin is the offense of money laundering.
- Fraud — Deliberate misrepresentation of fact for the purpose of personal gain is the crime of fraud.
- Bribery — Offering goods, services, or funds to an official in order to persuade them to cause a certain action or accepting funds to alter a decision could result in bribery charges.
- Extortion or blackmail — The use of certain means, such as information, to obtain services, funds, or certain favors is the crime of extortion or blackmail.
What are the Penalties For White-Collar Crimes in Texas?
White-collar crimes in the state of Texas are generally penalized under state or federal law, depending based on the nature of the offense that was committed. Penalties for white-collar crime may include fines, probation, restitution, and imprisonment.
White-collar crime punishment may also vary based on the specific offense, the defendant's criminal history, and additional factors. If you are facing charges for a white collar crime in Texas, you should speak with an experienced attorney like Deandra M. Grant.
Contact Our White-Collar Crime Attorney Today
If you have been arrested and charged with a white-collar crime, then you need skilled representation on your side to help you achieve the results that you need for your future. Our firm is dedicated to serving the residents of Northern Texas and throughout Collin County, Texas, who have been charged with a criminal offense, and you can be sure that we will put the extent of our criminal defense skills and ability to work for you if you choose to hire us.
Contact Deandra Grant Law today to get started on your defense with our Dallas white-collar crime lawyers.
Real ResultsOur Clients Victories
Assault Causing Bodily Injury of a Family Member
Arrested for DWI
Thrown Breath Score Out
.17 Breath Test