Dallas White-Collar Criminal Defense Lawyers
Defense Solutions to Protect Your Rights in Fort Worth, McKinney, Denton, Austin & All of Northern Texas
White-collar crimes are non-violent, financially motivated offenses that are generally committed by high-salaried professionals for the purpose of personal gain or detriment to another.
The following are a few of the many different offenses that could be charged as white-collar crimes:
- Embezzlement — This offense involves taking funds from an account with that you have been entrusted with for purposes other than the reason you were entrusted with the account.
- Money laundering — Taking funds earned in illegal ways and passing them through an entity such as a bank to mask or "launder" their origin is the offense of money laundering.
- Fraud — Deliberate misrepresentation of fact for the purpose of personal gain is the crime of fraud.
- Bribery — Offering goods, services, or funds to an official in order to persuade them to cause a certain action, or accepting funds to alter a decision could result in bribery charges.
- Extortion or blackmail — The use of certain means such as information to obtain services, funds, or certain favors is the crime of extortion or blackmail.
If you have been charged with any of these offenses or another white-collar crime, then it is essential to your future that you have skilled representation on your side to help you achieve the results that you need. Dallas white-collar criminal defense lawyer Deandra M. Grant has the experience that you need on your side, and our firm can work with you to pursue the results that you need for your future.
Contact Us for Help in Northern Texas & Collin County
If you have been arrested and charged with a white-collar crime, then you need skilled representation on your side to help you achieve the results that you need for your future. Our firm is dedicated to serving the residents of Northern Texas and throughout Collin County, Texas who have been charged with a criminal offense, and you can be sure that we will put the extent of our criminal defense skill and ability to work for you if you choose to work with us.
Contact our firm today to discuss your situation and to learn more about how we can help you. We have four convenient office locations in Fort Worth, McKinney, Denton, and Austin.
Meet Our Team
Hamilton Grant NTX is a team of highly qualified attorneys backed by decades of experience. Get to know us.Click Here
In the News
Our lead attorney Deandra Grant has been featured in national and local media for her outstanding work in the DUI field.Click Here
Areas We Serve
With offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton, McKinney & Austin, we are committed to serving the communities of North Texas.Click HEre