In the face of a DWI arrest, you are going to require the experience of an aggressive attorney to help you in your case. Fortunately, the legal team at Deandra Grant Law provides high quality and competent representation for all clients facing criminal DWI charges. Our office understands the ins and outs of the criminal charges associated with a DWI. While DWI charges may be difficult to defend, you should never underestimate the power of having an aggressive Dallas DWI attorney on your case.
Numerous "not guilty" verdicts achieved for our clients.
At our office, we work relentlessly with clients to pursue their legal rights and freedom. We thoroughly investigate all criminal DWI charges to ensure that their rights have not been breached during the arrest or post-arrest procedures. As a law office with nearly 30 years of successful DWI cases under our belt, we want you to understand the repercussions associated with a DWI conviction. If you are convicted of driving while intoxicated, you will have a permanent criminal conviction on your record. In addition, you are potentially facing imprisonment, fines, community service, and increased insurance rates.
For the aggressive DWI defense you deserve, contact our firm today at (214) 225-7117!
Chief Administrator - Cheryl Currie
Cheryl Currie is from Austin, Texas. She has traveled overseas and has worked in many states across the US. Cheryl currently works for Deandra Grant Law as the Chief Administrator.
She loves to hike and spends her spare time with her dog, Tobi.
IT/Tech Specialist - Dillon Landrum
Dillon Landrum is a Dallas native who joined Deandra Grant Law in January of 2019 as an IT/Tech specialist with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from UNT. He is proud of the firm he works for and grateful for the service they provide the community.
Outside of the office, Dillon likes to spend time with his fiancé Emily and their two dogs - a beagle named Tucker and a border collie named Tina.
Social Media Director- Keegan Clendenin
Keegan Clendenin has worked for Deandra Grant Law since 2019. When not working on social media for the firm, you might find him scuba diving, skiing or camping. Currently Keegan is studying International Business and French at the University of South Carolina’s Honors College in the Darla Moore School of Business.
At our firm, we recognize that it can be daunting to deal with DWI law. For this reason, we remain fully committed to providing our clients with the high-quality legal assistance that they deserve. Should you choose to work with our firm, you will have an advocate on your side that is fully invested in your case and prepared to go the distance in their efforts to protect your legal rights.
Some of the different areas of the law that we are able to assist with include the following:
- DWI Overview: It is considered a per se offense to operate a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration over 0.08 percent; however, it is also a criminal offense to not have the normal use of your mental or physical faculties due to the introduction of a substance, even if you are not technically over the legal limit.
- ALR Hearing: In the state of Texas, you have the chance to fight against an Administrative License Revocation – but only if you schedule an ALR hearing within 15 days of the arrest.
- DWI Defenses: Don't make the mistake of thinking that a DWI arrest equals a conviction. There are defenses that can be utilized to help fight the charges.
- DWI Conviction: Should you be convicted of driving while intoxicated, you will find yourself facing penalties that include everything from fines to a driver's license suspension. Don't take this lying down. Get us involved and we will fight for your rights.
- DWI Accidents: Criminal charges of DWI are serious. Should an accident occur during the commission of the crime, the penalties could be exponentially more severe.
- Felony DWI: In most cases, a DWI charge is tried as a misdemeanor, but this is not always the case. In some situations, depending on certain factors, it could be tried as a felony case. This carries severe penalties and weightier consequences.
- Multiple DWI: Do you have prior DWI convictions on your record? If so, you can find that you are fighting an uphill battle to help protect your legal rights. Whether you are facing your second, third, or fourth DWI charge, get our firm involved today.
- DWI FAQ: Dealing with DWI law is complex – but you don't have to be confused. Our firm is prepared to help you answer all of the most pressing questions that you might be asking yourself.
- Field Sobriety Tests: One of the preliminary tests an officer uses to make an arrest decision is the 3-test battery known as the "standardized field sobriety tests." Just because an officer claims you "failed" the field sobriety tests does not mean that you were intoxicated. There are defenses that can be used to challenge the validity of these tests.
- Breath or Blood Alcohol Concentration: A cornerstone of your DWI case may rest solely on the breath alcohol concentration (BrAC) or the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that you are alleged to have.
- After Being Charged with DWI: Following an arrest, the best thing that you can do for yourself is to hire a lawyer that is well-versed in this area of the law. Do not attempt to handle your case on your own – get us involved and let us fight for your future.
- Effect on Your Criminal Record: There are both short term and long term consequences to having a DWI conviction on your record.
- Do I Need a DWI Attorney? Yes. Take the steps that you need to even the playing field and protect your legal rights.
Contact Our Dallas DWI Defense Attorneys
It is important to understand your rights following a DWI arrest in Texas. There may be winning defenses to the criminal charge of DWI. With the help of a highly trained and experienced Dallas DWI lawyer, you may be able to successfully fight the allegation of DWI. In addition, our firm provides exceptional legal resources and representation to clients in Collin County and throughout northern Texas.
Most importantly, do not forget to contact a Dallas DWI attorney from Deandra Grant Law for all of the legal representation and advice you need regarding your case.
Trial- NOT GUILTY
Violation of Civil Commitment
Driving While Intoxicated With a Blood Alcohol =0.15
Continuous Sexual Abuse of A Child
- SR-22 Form
- DWI Accidents
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Intoxication Assault
- Multiple DWI
- Hit & Run
- DWI of Drugs
- Effect On Your Criminal Record
- Felony DWI
- DWI FAQ
- Do I Need a DWI Attorney?
- DWI Conviction
- Blood Alcohol Concentration
- ALR Hearing
- Alcohol Absorption & Elimination
- DWI Overview
- After Being Charged with A DWI
- Sobriety Checkpoints
Texas DWI Manual
by Attorney Deandra Grant
Fighting DWI charges can present many challenges, not only for the defense, but prosecutors as well. This is why it is important to be armed with the necessary knowledge so you understand the DWI process.lEARN MORE
Nationally-Recognized DWI Authority
The Firm Other Attorneys Come to For Legal Advice
Six Convenient Office Locations Throughout Texas
Not Afraid to Go to Trial
D Magazine Best Lawyers in Dallas
25+ Years of DWI-Focused Experience